Children and youth referred, will be actively receiving services under the Ministry of Child and Family Services. Individuals experiencing family concerns such as domestic violence, child abuse/ neglect, abandonment, failure to thrive, attachment issues will receive services that are unique to their own individual / family needs. To make a referral, please email or call the Main Office.
SERVICE USERS RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
As a service user you have the right to:
- Be treated with respect
- Receive services in a safe & clean place
- Receive services no matter what your race, religion, sex, age or disability
- Have your opinions about your care heard and used to improve our services
- Receive help if you do not believe you are being treated fairly
As a service user of Precious Cargo, you have a responsibility to:
- Be courteous to other participants and staff
- Relate your strengths, needs, abilities and preferences to your Family Support Worker as honestly and completely as possible
- Ask questions about anything you don’t understand
- Inform your Family Support Worker should you have any special needs
- Actively participate in your visits and in meeting your parenting goals
- Inform your Family Support Worker, or management, if you wish to discontinue a visit
- Abstain from alcohol and drug use for 24 hours prior to services